Committed to our Campers
Grace Point is committed to getting every camper here this summer, and one way or another we will do just that! Our scholarship program is designed to spread out the financial responsibility between families, Grace Point, parishes and other financial supporters. This requires all of us to work together.
Here is the plan that will help all of us accomplish this:
- Please contact your priest/ church for assistance. This is an excellent way for your church to use outreach funds or discretionary funds.
- If you know of an organization or individual who can assist our scholarship fund, please don’t hesitate to ask them.
- We will faithfully manage what scholarship funds we receive.
- We are asking for a commitment from each of you. We will set up with you a way for you to pay a minimum of $25 a month towards your camper’s account.
- With few exceptions, we need a commitment of a minimum of half of the camp fees.
- Reminder: this can be accomplished by breaking the camp fee up over several months.
Please fill out completely and mail to:
Grace Point Camp & Retreat Center
300 Chamberlain Cove Rd
Kingston, TN 37763
Make checks payable to Grace Point Camp and Conference Center.